- Drink plenty of water.
- Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and dinner like a beggar.
- Eat more foods that grow on trees and plants and eat less food that is manufactured in plants.
- Live with the 3 E’s - Energy, Enthusiasm and Empathy
- Play more games.
- Read more books than you did in 2011.
- Sit in silence for at least 10 minutes each day.
- Sleep for 7 hours.
- Take a 10-30 minutes walk daily. And while you walk, smile.
- Don’t compare your life to others. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
- Don’t have negative thoughts or things you cannot control. Instead invest your energy in the positive present moment.
- Don’t over do. Keep your limits.
- Don’t take yourself so seriously. No one else does.
- Don’t waste your precious energy on gossip.
- Dream more while you are awake.
- Envy is a waste of time. You already have all you need.
- Forget issues of the past. Don’t remind your partner with his/her mistakes of the past. That will ruin your present happiness.
- Life is too short to waste time hating anyone. Don’t hate others.
- Make peace with your past so it won’t spoil the present.
- No one is in charge of your happiness except you.
- Realize that life is a school and you are here to learn. Problems are simply part of the curriculum that appear and fade away like algebra class but the lessons you learn will last a lifetime.
- Smile and laugh more.
- You don’t have to win every argument. Agree to disagree.
- Call your family often.
- Each day give something good to others.
- Forgive everyone for everything.
- Spend time with people over the age of 70 & under the age of 6.
- Try to make at least three people smile each day.
- What other people think of you is none of your business.
- Your job won’t take care of you when you are sick. Your friends will. Stay in touch.
- Do the right thing!
- Get rid of anything that isn’t useful, beautiful or joyful.
- However good or bad a situation is, it will change.
- No matter how you feel, get up, dress up and show up.
- The best is yet to come.
- Your Inner most is always happy. So, be happy.
So I decided to put one of these together to refer back to and also help minimize some of my tabs. Happy blogging dear tumblrbugs! :)
- Weekly meal planning worksheet
- Weekly Food & Exercise Recorder
- Ultimate Life Planning System Organizers
- 150+ Organizing Tips & Tricks
- 52 Life Tips
- "My Library List" Book Organizer
- By the Hour Time Planner
- Daily Planner With To-Do List
- Daily Planner Printable
- Home Management Binder
- Personal Files Organizing
College & Studying
- When to go to sleep/wake up
- College Packing List
- Dorm Essentials Checklist
- What can I do with this major?
- Time Management Tips
- Studying Tips, More Study Tips
- SelfControl Siteblocker
- Studying Music Collection
- Studying Mix 2
- Study skills, presentation techniques, etc.
- SimplyNoise, SimplyRain, myNoise, rainymood, coffitivity, Naturesoundplayer, NatureSounds
- Tutoring with KhanAcademy
- Time Management: My Daily Schedule, My Weekly Schedule, Balancing Work and College
- For the Party-goers: What to Do If You’ve Been Drugged, Dealing with a Hangover
- Finding, Choosing, and Applying for Internships
- Reviews about Professors- By other students
- Food to Keep in Your Dorm
- Pros and Cons to Joining a Sorority or Fraternity
- Money Saving Tips for Students
- Help with Math: MathWay, WolframAlpha
- Can’t Remember a Word
- The Mountain- 3:09
- The Quiet Place
- The Quiet Place Thoughts Room
- Seed Plant Breeder
- Laugh with the Procatinator
- Pick Up a New Hobby
- Fly a Line (Vertigo Warning)
- Paint a Nebula
- Do Nothing for 2 Minutes
- Stress Analyst
- Paint a Picasso Face
- Weave Silk
- The Nicest Place On The Internet
- Automatic Flatterer
- Calming Manatee
- Cute Overload
Self Help & Helping Others With Various Health Conditions
- List of Hotlines
- International Suicide Hotlines
- International Rape Crisis Hotlines
- Lifeline Crisis Chat
- IMAlive-online crisis chat
- List of Self-Help Channels
- Self-Harm Alternatives
- How to Talk to a Friend Having a Panic Attack
- How to Talk to a Friend Who Self-Harms
- How to Talk to a Friend With an Addiction
- How to Talk to a Friend With an Eating Disorder
- How to Talk to a Suicidal Friend
- How to cope with depression (+)
- Natural depression treatments
- Ways to deal with depression/stress
- Bipolar disorder and self-help
- Living with bipolar disorder
- Tips to beat insomnia (+) (+)
- Understanding insomnia and how to cure it
- First Aid for Seizures
- First Aid for Heart Attacks
- First Aid for Burns
- First Aid for Allergic Reactions
- First Aid for Heat Strokes
- First Aid for Your Animal Companions
- Dealing with gastritis
- Rape escape (+)
- How to break out of a zip-tie
- Read Any Book
- Project Gutenberg - free online books
- Writing prompts and exercises
- The Secret Door
- Sandbox Maker
- Learn a New Language
- Hobbies Masterpost
- Personality Tests
- Simulation of Living on Minimum Wage
- Boredome Masterpost
- Color Matching
- An Everything Post
- 60 Great Vegan Recipes
- Jamba Juice Smoothie Recipes
- Maple Oat Smoothie
- Vegan Blueberry PB Smoothie
- Fiber & Protein Berry Smoothie
- Plantation Tea
- Top 5 Salad Recipes
- List of Healthy Recipes
- Kitchencraft Meta Masterpost
- List of Awesome Healthy Food Blogs
- Workout Playlists
- Online workout videos masterpost (not mine)
- Blogilates Masterpost (not mine)
- Youtube Workouts (not mine)
- Full body cardio core 20 minute workout
- Most effective 20 minute cardio workout-Tabata Style
- High intensity Fat burn cardio training
- Full body circuit Boot Camp workout
- Zuzana Light-ZWOD #1
- Fitness-How To Tror workout
- POP Sculpt: Total Body workout
- Sexy Body Exercise Video
- Model workout episode 1
- Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred: Level 1
- Walking cardio shape up
- The thanksgiving BIG BURN workout
- Cardio Groove n’Burn Workout video by ExerciseTV
- Pilates-Exercicios Alongamento
- Bootcamp Calorie burn by ExerciseTV
- Full body workout by eFit
- Cardio Fat blast workout
- Insanity 20 minute workout-fat burner
- Total body workout 30 minutes
- Fitness-suicie sweat workout
- Victoria’s secret model workout
- Food baby HIIT workout (POP cardio)
- Bare Fitness-Girl fight
- POP pilates: New body makeover
- Bikini Blaster 1 HIIT it hard
- 15 minute total body boot camp
- Fat blasting 10 minute workout
- Pump it up
- Killer abs workout
- Tabata workout abs in 4 minutes
- Sunkissed ABS workout
- Hardcore ab workout with blogilates
- 6 minutes abs of steel ab workout
- Core Rhythms Full workout
- 25 minutes abs and obliques workout
- The Bikini abs workout
- Reduce Tummy
- Yummy abs workout
- Lose bellyfat
- Fitness-10 minute ab workout
- Amazing abs workout
- Best core workout ever
- HIIT workout for abs and obliques
- INSANE abs in 5 minutes
- POP Pilates: Intense ab workout
- Crazy slim abs
- Stomach exercises to lose belly fat
- 5 minute abs workout
- Flat belly workout
- Standing abs workout routine
- Flat stomach exercises
- Abs of envy workout
- Pumped up sexy abs workout
- Bikini booty Thong workout
- MaliBooty workout
- Hot booty firm up
- POP Pilates: Butt blaster
- Butt and Cleavage workout
- How to get a perfect butt workout tutorial
- 10 minute booty shaking waist workout
- Beach bum workout
- Best butt workout ever
- What make you bootyful butt challenge
- POP Pilates: Beyonce bootylicious Bum butt Badonkadonk
- Pilates butt burner
- 3 weeks to an awesome butt
- Butt like a Brazilian
- Quick butt workout
- Butt lifting exercises
- Best exercises for buttocks
- How to get skinny looking legs
- Thinner thighs and legs workout
- How to slim and tone those thighs
- Pumped up kicks workout
- Squat challenge
- Tone it up Thighs workout
- Sexy legs workout
- 10 minute Ballerina beauty, long legs, tight booty
- Love your legs workout
- Leg slimming exercises
- FGF Ultimate Upper body workout
- Awesomesauce arms
- Lean, toned and strong arms workout
- Best arm workout, slim arms
- Upper body pulse workout
- Killer sculpted arms workout
- Upper back, arms and chest workout
- 50 caliber arm workout
- Toned triceps challenge
- 20 minute Yoga class for complete beginners
- Yoga for weight loss-morning and evening routine
- Yoga for strong slim legs
- 20 minute weight loss & fatburning Yoga Workout
- Hatha Yoga flow 55 minute class
- Yoga for bedtime
- Jennifer Aniston’s Yoga ab workout
- Yoga booty goddess booty
- Yoga morning routine
- Hot Yoga challenge
- Yoga Meltdown with Jillian Michaels
- Basic Breathing-Beginner Yoga
if you date me we will have:
- morning sex
- afternoon sex
- dinner sex
- after meal sex
- i made pancakes sex
- good morning sex
- shower sex
- bored sex
- make up sex
- break up sex
- monday sex
- tuesday sex
- wednesday sex
- thursday sex
- friday sex
- saturday sex
- sunday sex
- there is nothing on tv sex
- i love you sex
Trying to get this on as many social media platforms as possible.
A Fight to Survive TBI: The Story of David On the Road to Recover from Traumatic Brain Injury.
August 24, 2012 drastically changed my life. What happened that evening has left David in a vegetative coma and I am desperate to save my son’s life and future. David was pistol whipped, had his jaw broken and then his unconscious body was robbed. Though David regained consciousness, he was incoherent and rushed by ambulance to UMDNJ trauma center in Newark, New Jersey. It was there that he underwent emergency craniotomy surgery to alleviate the pressure from his swelling brain.
He is currently living in a sub-acute unit at a nursing home being fed via a gastric feeding tube. He is no longer entitled to physical therapy because he has shown no signs of progress. This means each day he lies in bed approximately 19 hours and sit in a wheelchair for 5 hours with no physical stimulation aside from being dressed and his diaper changed.
The importance behind physical therapy is that it will help him maintain his muscles and joints; to achieve his goal to attain flexibility, balance and coordination free from pain or suffering, so that he may lead a normal life again; performing all of his daily activities with minimal or no difficulty and without dependency. It can even help with his cardiopulmonary and neurological functions.
With prolonged treatment, it is possible for him to regain a large share, if not all of his mobility and it will improve his overall fitness and health.
David’s survival depends on continued physical and mental stimulation therapies which most insurances are not willing to fund long term. The lack of such treatment poses a direct threat to David’s ability to return to a life that extend beyond sitting in front of a television for hours on end in a nursing home. He deserves better.
His recovery is destined to be a long and arduous one, with no guarantees. But in order for him to have that chance, he needs, aside from a miracle, funds for aggressive physical therapy, a private neurologist and a specially designed vehicle for myself to accommodate his wheel chair.
Please join my family in our fight to get David the medical and physical treatment he needs. The amount we are now trying to raise is just the beginning for David and we could use your support. Thank you!
Please reblog, donate, and pray for David #teamwu
I will reblog this until the stars burn out……
white people are very brave when it comes to terrorizing black children who do not have the power to fight back. and are very surprise when someone comes to their defense.
I will reblog until I die.